Sweet Potato Mustard Salad.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Mustard Salad
- Prepare 250 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Grainy mustard.
- Prepare 1 of bit ●Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
Sweet Potato Mustard Salad step by step
- Rinse the sweet potato well and slice into rounds. Wrap up with plastic wrap and microwave until desired firmness. You could certainly cook it with a steamer instead..
- While the potato is cooking, grill the bacon. Transfer onto a paper towel when it's crispy and drain excess oil..
- When both the bacon and potato have slightly cooled, chop both into bite-sizes. Mix with ● condiments to finish..