Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs
- It's of Ingredients for Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 4-6 of thighs bone-in, skinless.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika spice (recipe listed below).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise or canola oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped parsley for garnish.
- Prepare of Paprika Spice Blend (use only 3 tbsp for this recipe).
- It's 4 Tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- It's 3 Tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
Baked Paprika Chicken Thighs instructions
- Combine all the spice ingredients for the Meat Spice Blend in a small container and shake until well combined. You will use ONLY 3 Tbsp of this blend in the recipe. Save the rest for another time..
- How to bake the chicken. Preheat oven to 450°F with the baking rack in the middle..
- Remove the skin and trim off any fat of the chicken thighs..
- Add the chicken thighs to a ziplock or a large bowl together with 2 tbsp of oil or mayonnaise, 3 tbsp of the paprika spice blend and 1/2 tsp of salt. Mix well, massaging the spices well into the chicken..
- Add the chicken to a 9x9 baking pan and bake, uncovered, in preheated to 450°F degrees for 45 to 55 minutes or until the chicken thighs are easily pierced with a fork or knife..