Dog's Birthday Cake. Your dog will LOVE this easy dog cake. The most popular dog cake recipe on the internet, it's perfect for celebrating your puppy's birthday or special day! With these birthday cake recipes for dogs you can put on the perfect treat.
When learning how to make a dog birthday cake, you need to find a recipe that uses nutritious, healthy and safe ingredients. A dog cake recipe to celebrate Dozer's birthday!! Aren't you just dying to know how I made. You can have Dog's Birthday Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dog's Birthday Cake
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Honey or stock.
- Prepare of frosting.
- You need 1 of Vanilla yogurt or cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Baby carrot and shredded carrots.
Today is my dog's birthday, so we're celebrating by making a peanut butter banana doggie birthday cake! All of these ingredients are dog safe and I can guarantee you that they'll lick the bowl clean! Dog birthday cake recipes fall into two categories: meaty and spongy. The meaty varieties are like meatloaves, but with only dog friendly ingredients.
Dog's Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix flour and baking soda first..
- Add all other ingredients..
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Let it cool and top with "frosting".
So no bread crumbs, onion, garlic or spices. On your dog's birthday, doesn't it always seem like you've blinked and another year has gone by? This year my dog Toby turns four, and I'm bound and determined to make him a dog birthday cake. See more ideas about Dog birthday, Dog cakes, Pupcakes. Our dear friends wanted to celebrate their dog's first birthday.and who wouldn't?