Birthday Cake Puppy Chow. This Birthday Cake Puppy Chow tastes exactly like cake! Just four simple ingredients and you have an easy snack the kids will beg you for! So you might be wondering what the heck this crazy creation is?
Sprinkles and white chocolate are the only mix-ins you need to create this birthday cake-inspired treat. Sugary-sweet, colorful, and fun, it makes an easy, portable snack for a birthday party or holiday celebration. Rice Chex cereal powdered sugar vanilla candy coating white cake mix non pariel sprinkles. You can have Birthday Cake Puppy Chow using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Birthday Cake Puppy Chow
- You need 5 cup of chex.
- You need 10 of vanilla flavored almond bark (about 5 blocks).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of white cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 5 tbsp of rainbow colored sprinkles.
Don't gloss over that little tidbit. I use my go-to gigantic bowl to make and store the birthday cake puppy chow. Then, get your cake mix and powdered sugar mixture. Puppy chow - crisped rice cereal covered with a sweet coating - gets reinvented when you coat cereal with Limited Edition Birthday Cake Candy Melts candy.
Birthday Cake Puppy Chow step by step
- pour chex in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour cake mix, powdered sugar, and rainbow colored sprinkles in a large container with a lid. Sift items together with a whisk..
- Melt butter and almond bark in a double broiler, or in a glass mixing bowl over boiling water.
- When almond bark and butter are melted smooth pour over chex and mix thoroughly..
- Pour coated chex in the powdered mixture, Tightly seal container and shake until well coated..
- Chill before serving..
Confectioners' sugar and rainbow jimmies finish it off to make it the perfect party or game day snack. Last month, I made some birthday cake puppy chow and packaged it into favors for Emmett's puppy themed first birthday party. I shared it on Instagram Stories as I was making it, and the majority of you wanted to know how I made it so here we are. We are in cooking mode, whipping up a quick treat! Birthday Cake Puppy Chow Recipe - Bunny Baubles.