" Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda ). These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally delicious with blueberries in season or frozen fruit. The Best Easy Jumbo Blueberry Muffins With Softened Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Milk, Blueberries, Sugar. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries.
Just use dairy milk and if you prefer butter, melted butter. Blueberry Muffins Recipe - This easy, one bowl recipe makes the best blueberry muffins! Bursting with blueberries under a sparkling sugar topping! You can have " Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda ) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of " Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda )
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of light margarine - softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Splenda.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of 1% milk - I used 2%.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen bluerries.
Blueberry Muffins have always been one of my family's favorite muffin recipes! There are few things we treasure more than a beloved blueberry muffin recipe that we can always rely on. Produced by Humboldt Seed Co., Blueberry Muffin—sometimes called Blueberry Muffins—is an indica-dominant cross of Blueberry and Purple Panty Dropper. Don't Confuse With Other BLueberry Strains, This Tastes Exactly Like Blueberry Muffins.
" Blueberry Muffins " ( made with splenda ) instructions
- Place oven rack in top 1/3 of oven. Preheat to 400º. I baked mine at 350º..
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray. Sift together flour, B.P.,& salt together. Set aside..
- Beat margarine at medium speed with electric mixer. Gradually add splenda & honey. Beating until light & fluffy..
- Add eggs 1 at a time. Beating well after each. Stir in vanilla. Alternating flour mixture & milk. Ending with flour. Fold in blueberries..
- Spoon batter evenly into liners. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden Brown. Remove immediately & cool on wire rack. ( I made Big ones).
These delicious Blueberry Muffins are bursting with fresh blueberries. They are made with yogurt and oil which gives them a wonderful moist and almost bread-like I make these Blueberry Muffins a lot during the summer months when fresh blueberries are in season. They are always quick to disapper. I made these easy blueberry muffins as I always do for Christmas morning, and then I made them again a week later, and These moist blueberry muffins start with basic muffin ingredients that make a perfect crumb muffin. But, unlike a lot of muffin recipes, there's no oil in this blueberry muffin recipe.