Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos. Lettuce wraps filled with tender spicy shrimp, avocado & tomato salsa and topped with a spicy jalapeno cilantro sauce. This flavor-packed tacos are low-carb and keto and make an AMAZING lunch or dinner. This month has become the month of lettuce wraps.
Shrimp and Avocado Tacos are a perfect idea for a season-spanning dinner that's low-carb, quick, and delicious. PIN Shrimp and Avocado And we absolutely loved these tacos with slightly-spicy shrimp mixed with a tasty avocado-cilantro-lime mixture, and using my favorite low-carb tortillas for. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are piled high with spicy shrimp, pico de gallo, and a creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing over a yummy and clean corn tortilla. You can have Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- It's 20 of Shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- You need of Squeeze of Lemon.
- It's 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- It's 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Low-Carb Keto Smoky Spicy Sweet Chili Shrimp is a quick and easy delicious recipe that is perfect for keto diets and meal prep lifestyles. This recipe includes fresh garlic, olive oil, and a secret ingredient that brings out the smoky flavor!
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside..
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells..
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
The fresh squeezed lemon juice is the perfect accent! Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. These spicy shrimp lettuce wraps are keto, low-carb and gluten-free. An idea I had after a craving for Buffalo Shrimp.