Jae Yook Bokk Geum Stir Fry Kimchi and Pork Belly.
You can cook Jae Yook Bokk Geum Stir Fry Kimchi and Pork Belly using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jae Yook Bokk Geum Stir Fry Kimchi and Pork Belly
- Prepare 3/4 lbs of good pork belly or pork butt, sliced like thick bacons.
- It's 1 TBS of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of ripe or sour kimchi.
- You need 1 1/2 TBS of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 TBS of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 TBS of powdered red chili.
- You need 2.5 oz of tofu cut 1/3 inch thick.
- You need 2 stalks of green onion cut into 2” in length.
- Prepare of Roasted sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Oil for pan fry.
Jae Yook Bokk Geum Stir Fry Kimchi and Pork Belly instructions
- Put frying pan on high heat. When pan is hot, put some oil. Add pork and sugar. Stir fry for 3 minutes..
- Add kimchi. Mix well with pork. Cover lid and cook in kimchi juice for 5 minutes. Add some powdered red chili for color. Mix well..
- Make a well. Add 1 1/2 TBS soy sauce. Wait until bubbling, mix kimchi and pork well..
- Add tofu, green onion and sesame oil. Mix well. Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds (optional)..
- Enjoy with rice. You can use old kimchi. If it is too sour, just wash in cold water. Squeeze (not too dry), stir fry..