Redvelvet birthday cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Find Deals on Caron Cakes Red Velvet in Yarn on Amazon. A moist, classic Red Velvet Cake!!
See more ideas about Birthday cake, Cake, Cupcake cakes. See more ideas about Cake, Red velvet birthday cake, Cake decorating. See more ideas about Red velvet birthday cake, Cake, Cupcake cakes. You can have Redvelvet birthday cake using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Redvelvet birthday cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter/veg. Oil.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter milk.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Strawberry flavour.
- Prepare of Red food color(gel preferably).
- Prepare of Butter cream.
- It's 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 4 of tsbs of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Preferred amount of food color.
Mam always made me red velvet birthday cake. She began when I was one. When I was four, I knew it well enough to ask for it: said red cake and pointed at the picture on the box on the shelf in the grocery store. Jesmyn Ward, Sing, Unburied, Sing The descriptions of food in Sing, Unburied, Sing are by no means of the tantalizingly-delicious, mouth-watering nature.
Redvelvet birthday cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl,break eggs(one at a time and beat).
- Add vegetable oil/melted butter and keep beating, add food colour to butter milk and add gradually to flour until it finishes.
- Lastly pour your warm water into cake batter and add flavor.
- Pre-heat oven, it shouldn't be too hot nor too cold. Use a parchment paper and line your tray before baking cake if you don't have a parchment paper you can rub butter to your pan then dust some flour and you're good to go.
- Bake cake for 20-25minutes, use a tooth pick to check if cake is well baked.
- Caution: Don't open oven every five minutes, your cake will collapse.
- For butter cream, beat milk,flavour icing sugar and butter together for 5-10minutes until well beat.
Red Velvet Cake "This recipe was great: the cake turned out moist and the icing perfect! I would definitely use this recipe again." - Jan. Red Velvet Cake IV "My personal favorite! I use this recipe exclusively!" - DeeConners. Red Velvet Cake I "Made this for my sister's birthday dessert.