Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce.
You can cook Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce
- It's of Bourbon Brown Butter Carmel Sauce.
- Prepare 4 oz of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Good Bourbon.
- It's of Waffles.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Gluten Free Flour ( Mama's is really good).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Gluten Free Beer or Hard Cider.
- Prepare 8 slice of Good Thick Cut Bacon.
- It's 1 large of Banana.
Bacon Banana Beer Gluten Free waffles & Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel Sauce step by step
- Bourbon Brown Butter Caramel. Brown the butter in non stick pan or pot to a medium darkness..
- Add brown sugar and dissolve over medium low heat making sure not to burn sugar. Once dissolved add Bourbon off heat source. Then stir and let reduce and thicken. About 5 minutes. Then set aside till later..
- Waffles. Separate eggs. Cook bacon until crisp..
- Take egg whites and whip till they form stiff peaks..
- Mix egg yolks and flour in mixer then add gluten free beer and mix really well until fully incorporated.
- Take egg whites and fold into batter gently..
- Take crisp bacon, chop into 1 inches pieces..
- Quarter banana length wise, then cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Butter waffle iron well. Then pour batter into waffle iron and then put bacon and bananas on top of batter and close lid..
- Waffle will stick so gently take it off the iron. Then top with hot caramel sauce and garnish with thin banana slices and thin slices of bacon. And serve..