Gluten-Free Buckwheat Cookies.
You can cook Gluten-Free Buckwheat Cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Buckwheat Cookies
- You need 100 g of Unsalted butter or Margarine.
- Prepare 100 g of Dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Egg.
- It's 200 g of Buckwheat Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
Gluten-Free Buckwheat Cookies step by step
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then gradually whisk in the egg..
- Add in the buckwheat flour, baking powder.Stir together thoroughly until the mixture comes together into a dough..
- Cover the bowl with cling film and transfer to the fridge to chill for half an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ Gas mark4 and line the 2 baking trays with baking papers..
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to 4mm thick. Use cookie cutters and cut as many shapes as possible, re-rolling the dough scraps and cutting again..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden. Leave to cool slightly, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.