Fruity tropical smoothie bowl. Looking for an easy smoothie recipe? This Tropical Smoothie Bowl Recipe from GoodHousekeeping.com is the best. Top this fruity smoothie with chopped almonds, shredded coconut, fresh kiwi, mango and blueberries.
Healthy summer smoothies just got extra. These green bowls are topped with fresh pineapple, toasted coconut, and mint for a fresh take on breakfast. This Tropical Dragonfruit Pitaya Smoothie Bowl is the best way to start your day. You can cook Fruity tropical smoothie bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruity tropical smoothie bowl
- It's 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cherries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- It's 1/2 cup of mango.
- You need 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of acai powder.
- It's 1 cup of almond milk.
- It's 1 handful of ice.
- It's of Toppings of your choosing.
We've been seeing acai bowls everywhere for years but there is a newcomer fruit on the scene! Tropical Superfood Smoothie Bowl is a delicious creamy green smoothie bowl filled with nutrient dense veg, fruits, and "superfoods". Let's just take a moment away from reality and dream of white sand beaches, warm breezes, and cool ocean water, all while enjoying this Tropical Superfood. Savor the flavors all year long!
Fruity tropical smoothie bowl step by step
- Fill your blender with the milk or water of your choosing.
- Add the cherries, blueberries, strawberries and mango. (they should be frozen if you want your smoothie bowl to have a "icecream" thickness.).
- Add the ice if needed and the acai powder and protein powder..
- Blend until smooth. You may need to stir the mixture a few times so there's no chuncks..
- Add any toppings such as coconut, fruit, granola, seeds ect..
Featuring our legendary smoothies and our sandwhiches, wraps, flatbreads and seasonal options. In small bowl combine virgin coconut oil, organic coconut flour, organic honey and mashed banana. This Tropical Bliss Smoothie Bowl is packed with fruity tropical flavors and topped with coconut, power-packed seeds and more fruit (and is dairy-free). Smoothie bowls are a thicker version of a smoothie that replaces cold cereal and milk. My smoothie phase is going strong, and I like that smoothie bowls are a fun way of eating breakfast on which you can.