Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake. Cake Decoration Inspiration: For a simple look, stick with vanilla buttercream, fresh berries, and mint sprigs. You can also decorate with chocolate buttercream (I recommend this amount), rainbow sprinkles, or Or simply follow the recipe for Funfetti Layer Cake. I hope she has a great birthday!
But really, I think the world needs my version of this simple, classic, delicious flavour combination. Truthfully, most of my cakes use this vanilla cake. A classic vanilla cake recipe, made completely full fill the occasion. You can have Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 Sachet of simas.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
You can try this recipe in your own and you can feel and love how easy moist and. Learn how to make my classic Vanilla Birthday Cake Recipe with Buttercream frosting and I'll show you how to decorate it simply and impressively! This birthday cake recipe is a classic with a lovely vanilla flavor. Prepare the Simple Vanilla Cake batter according to directions below.
Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in your eggs and Mix well.
- Add your vanilla extract.
- Mix your wet ingredients(flour,baking powder and salt).
- Divide the wet ingredients into 4 add one portion and mix.
- Divide Milk into 3 add one portion and mix.Then add flour again and Alternatively adding your flour and Milk respectively making sure you start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix them altogether until you get a smooth blend..
- Divide the batter into 2 and add 2 teaspoons of blue food colour into one of the batter and Mix.
- Grease your pan with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixture and bake @180degree for 30-40minutes..
- Follow me in my next recipe I will continue the Buttercream icing of the cake in my next recipe..
Celebrate your little one's first birthday by making a fun and yummy smash cake! It's easier than you might think to make one at home, especially with this simple. I've made this simple vanilla cake every year on her birthday since she was two. The cake recipe is adapted from one of my favorite baking books, Perfect Cakes by Nick Malgieri, and the frosting recipe was handed down to me by my great-grandmother. Simple Vanilla Cake Recipe & Video.