Creamy Cole Slaw. This diner-style coleslaw is the epitome of what a good slaw should be: green cabbage, a few carrots, and a good dressing. This creamy coleslaw recipe is great for potlucks or to serve to your family on a busy weeknight. For me, this is the best coleslaw recipe because a package of shredded cabbage and carrots really cuts.
Creamy Coleslaw is the perfect salad for any meal. Serve it with barbecue, fried fish or tacos. I love the thick creamy coleslaw dressing and it has the best balance of tangy and sweet. You can cook Creamy Cole Slaw using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cole Slaw
- You need 1 small of cabbage shredded.
- You need 1 of shallot minced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dry mustard.
Coleslaw dressed in mayonnaise is often a withering disappointment. Crude chunks of cabbage tend to drown in a lackluster, yellowy ooze, making for a. This creamy coleslaw is perfect for a summer meal. It's quick to prepare with packaged shredded coleslaw mix but fresh-tasting, with homemade dressing.
Creamy Cole Slaw step by step
- Combine cabbage, carrot, & shallot in bowl. Set aside..
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl. Mix well..
- Mix ingredients to combine..
- Chill for 1 hour. Serve cold..
Try this with your next cook-out. This deliciously creamy coleslaw is the perfect side dish for your barbecue, picnic and summer potluck! It's hard to imagine a barbecue, picnic or summer potluck without coleslaw! Classic cole slaw of deeply flavored, sweet-and-tangy cabbage. The secret is to do a rapid purge of Creamy Coleslaw Recipe.