Savory Pepper Steak. I sometimes like to add mushrooms and water chestnuts to this savory steak as well.—Cindy In a skillet or wok over medium-high heat, brown beef and garlic in oil. Serve pepper steak over hot rice. Can be fixed in skillet on top of stove in less time.
Some of you asked for an English version. Steak and peppers are a classic combo, and for good reason. Colorful bell peppers add sweetness to this savory and satisfying beef dish. You can cook Savory Pepper Steak using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Pepper Steak
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of round steak, cut into 1/2 in. strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of onion (small).
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of green pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, diced.
- It's 1 can of 16 oz. Italian style tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of steak sauce.
Red wine steak sauce Burgundy Mushroom Sauce Balsamic Steak Sauce Horseradish Sauce Barbecue Sauce Pepper Cream Teriyaki & Cranberry Balsamic Mustard Simple Savory. Meltingly tender steak in a savoury gravy encased in flaky, buttery, golden What if I told you that the pastry is simply a vessel for a savoury filling of melt-in-the-mouth steak with a rich, peppery gravy? This Pepper Steak Recipe is easy to make and a great weeknight dinner. Full of savory beef and Pepper Steak is a delicious mix of thinly-sliced and marinated sirloin and vegetables, like pepper.
Savory Pepper Steak step by step
- Toss steak in salt, pepper, flour..
- Place in gallon-sized freezer bag..
- In a medium bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Add to bag..
- Cook in crockpot on low for 8 hours..
Beef, round steak, all-purpose flour, salt, black pepper, onions, garlic cloves, green bell peppers, tomatoes, beef stock, soy sauce, tamari, worcestershire sauce, rice. Combine ¼ cup flour, the salt and pepper; toss with steak strips to coat thoroughly. Classic Steak au Poivre, or steak with a creamy peppercorn sauce. A standard on the menu of any respectable steak house is peppercorn steak, or "steak au poivre" as the French call it. How to Make SAVORY STEAK & PEPPER STIR FRY.