Cheddar Stuffed Burgers.
You can have Cheddar Stuffed Burgers using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- It's 4 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare tbsp of salt.
- It's tbsp of black pepper.
- It's dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh grated cheddar cheese.
Cheddar Stuffed Burgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients except the grated cheese in a large bowl..
- Make 11 large burger patties..
- Poke a hole in the centre of each patty and stuff a good amount of grated cheddar in there..
- Reshape the burger patty to cover up the cheese and hole..
- Place the burgers on a baking sheet and chill in fridge for about 30 minutes..
- Then grill your burgers on the BBQ until done. Flipping them half way..
- When done top your burgers your favorite way & Enjoy..