Simple Beef Stroganoff.
You can cook Simple Beef Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Beef Stroganoff
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef (for larger families or crowds).
- You need of Greek seasoning to taste (or your go to seasoning).
- You need of Small sweet onion (diced) ready to go into the party ?.
- It's of Large can cream o mushroom soup or three small cans fit n active cream o mushroom.
- It's of Beef stock (or chick/ vegetable) whichever you have just add Enuff for fluidity.
- Prepare Cc of butter - worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 of small boxes of white or portobellos shrooms sliced & ready to go.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 bags of eggless egg noodles.
- You need 1 of dab of mustard & dab of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt & pepper & oregano &. parsley or chives to taste or visual pleasing.
Simple Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Brown Ground beef(drain off excess grease in separate container( to throw out).
- Add said onions & mushrooms until onions are almost clear.
- After done add CC butter a smidge of mustard, worchestershire & if need be that smidge of full lemon juice,.
- Keep smooth with broth & make sure it doesn't get super thick & doesn't stick.
- Cook noodles as package instructions drain & pour into a large bowl with a few tiny dabs of cc light butter & park now stir & now pour all that party mix over the noodle plate to complete.... Top with some Parmesan & chives & parsley flakes.
- Serve with side of broccoli florets or corn, asparagus or dinner rolls.... TADA ? ?.