You can have Blueberry Scones* using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Scones*
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of washed fresh blueberrys.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Orange zest.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 stick of cold unsalted diced butter.
Blueberry Scones* instructions
- preheat oven to 400 & paperline a baking sheet.
- add flour, sugar, salt & baking powder to a bowl give a quick mix.Now add in cold butter you can use a fork to cut it in or a pastry cutter, or you hands, now add in your lighly beaten egg and milk mixture to dry ingredients, & orange zest, incorporate but dont over work.Add in blueberrys and gently in corporate.(Do not over work dough).
- add dough to floured surface and gently roll out dough leaving it nice n thick.cut into triangles or any shape desired. sprinkle tops with sugar & Bake 20-25 minutes ENJOY!.
- you can also substitute any kind of fruit. I've used peaches, apples canned pears & frozen well drained fruit..