Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies. If you have a friend or family member who loves chocolate chip cookies, there's no better way to celebrate their birthday than with a delicious chocolate chip cookie birthday cake. It has the taste and texture of a giant cookie but all of the fun of a colorful birthday cake. These cake mix cookies are loaded with chocolate & birthday cake Oreos!
Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie! You can cook Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies
- You need of cookie.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips (or mixture or white and semi sweet).
- It's 1/2 cup of sprinkles.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
And when I tried this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, I knew that my relationship with chocolate chip cookies reached a whole new level. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake instead! How did you like this video?
Chocolate chip Birthday cake cookies step by step
- Sift flour, cake mix, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Mix butter and both sugars until smooth..
- Mix in egg. After blended well mix in the vanilla extract..
- Slowly add in the powder mixture until it's thick like cookie dough. Do not over mix..
- Fold in sprinkles and chocolate chips until evenly mixed..
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs. This is necessary for cookies to come out well..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll cookie dough (about a tablespoon) to a tall cylinder.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until edges are light brown..
- Let cool for 15mins and enjoy!.
Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious! Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. The ultimate chocolate chip cookie cake is a gigantic chocolate chip cookie baked into a cake a pan and decorated with frosting.