Egg and Dairy Free Vegetable "Birthday Cake" For Babies. Dairy free and egg free, this cake is a rich and decadent delight that you would never guess is vegan. It's your classic chocolate cake—with a slight jolt This rich chocolate cake recipe is dairy free and soy free, which makes it perfect for kids' parties where there are likely to be multiple allergies present. Try one of these Healthy & Delicious Cake Recipes for Baby's First Birthday Cake!
My mom is dairy free, gluten free, egg free and the list goes on. I have dabbled in cooking/baking for her so that she feel included in our meals and have only had GREAT success with Elana's website & cookbooks. Birthday Cake for One-year Old with Milk, Egg and Peanut Allergies https. You can cook Egg and Dairy Free Vegetable "Birthday Cake" For Babies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy Free Vegetable "Birthday Cake" For Babies
- It's 120 grams of measure after peeling Potato.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- It's 40 of to 60 ml Coffee creamer powder.
- Prepare 1 of Raw salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Diced vegetables.
- It's 1 of Vegetables and fruit for decoration.
- You need 1 of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot powder (optional, if you have some).
Need a healthy alternative to junk food cake for a first birthday party? No grains, gluten, dairy or eggs? Flour and sugar - often more sugar than flour - define the art of baking a cake. As much as I desire great pictures for my babies' first birthdays, flour and sugar just aren't on.
Egg and Dairy Free Vegetable "Birthday Cake" For Babies step by step
- Peel the potato and cut into small dice while pan-frying or grilling the salmon. When the salmon is cooked, leave it to cool..
- Put the potato, water and coffee creamer powder in a pan and mix lightly. Cook over medium heat.Turn the heat down when it comes to a boil, and continue cooking until the potatoes fall apart..
- Take the pan off the heat when the potatoes are cooked through, and mash them in the pan. I'm lazy so I just do it with a whisk..
- The mashed potato is easier to use as "icing" if it's rather loose. If it seems too stiff, add water (not listed) 1 teaspoon at a time to adjust!.
- I used this 8 cm diameter bowl as the cake mold this time! I recommend using a fairly straight up and down cylindrical container..
- The "cake" filling: Fill the mold you're using about 70% of the way with rice and about 1 tablespoon of flaked salmon (plus 2 teaspoons of carrot powder if you are using it), and mix well..
- Press the rice mixture into the mold, and put some diced cooked vegetables (puréed vegetables are OK too) on top..
- Top with more rice mixture. Invert the mold in one go onto a flat plate! It will look like this..
- Now "ice" the "cake" with the mashed potato from Step 3. Decorate it prettily with fruit or vegetables and it's done..
- You can use any vegetables you like as long as they are cooked until tender. Please include the vegetables your child likes..
- I put kabocha squash and broccoli inside the cake..
Google egg free cake recipes and you'll get loads to suit your preference. Source(s): Ive been allergic to dairy since childhood and find that its loads easier to accommodate that kind of diet these days Hi hun. This cake is deliciously dense and fruity and our children love it still… many of them way beyond their first birthday! Here's a wonderful recipe for your baby food connoisseur! This cake is sweetened with honey (please note that this recipe should NOT be used for babies under.