Blueberry Cookie Bars. In these easy bar cookies, blueberries top a pastry crust and get sprinkled with a cinnamon crumble before baking. Sprinkle the blueberry mixture evenly over the crust. These blueberry bars are easy to make and those blueberries just make them so unbelievably Blueberry Crumb Bars.
Your fingers might get stained while eating them, but it's so worth it! These Strawberry and Blueberry Oatmeal Cheesecake Cookie Bars feature two of my favorite fruits - strawberries and blueberries. When I made these strawberry and blueberry oatmeal cookies. You can have Blueberry Cookie Bars using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cookie Bars
- Prepare of Blueberry Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar or more depending on your berries.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Cookie Batter.
- It's 1/3 cup of oil.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1 medium of fine lemon zest.
- Prepare of Icing.
- It's 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- It's 1 of fresh lemon juice.
Sweet Gooey Blueberry Cookie Bars with a citrus shortbread crumb topping. A marvelous way to enjoy summer blueberries! This time of year, when berries are fresh and bountiful. Sweet blueberries give these magic cookie bars a pop of purple and extra fruit flavor, while banana keeps them easy, healthy, and refined sugar-free!
Blueberry Cookie Bars instructions
- pre heat oven to 350.
- grease a large 11x15 pan or deep cookie sheet.
- Prepare Blueberry Sauce:.
- combine sugar & corn starch in small sauce pan. Take 1/2 c of blueberries and smash with a fork. Add to the sauce pan with 1/2c water. Stir, bring to a boil and cook until translucent and thickened. Remove from heat and add the rest of berries. Allow to cool to room temperature..
- Prepare Cookie Batter.
- In large bowl, cream together oil, butter, and sugar. Add eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, & vanilla and mix well..
- Add flour, baking soda & salt mixture. Stir just until incorporate.
- Spread 2/3 of batter on bottom of prepaired pan. Pour blueberry sauce over top, and then drop remaining batter in spoonfuls over fruit..
- Bake for 30-40 mins, until golden and springy to the touch. Let cool completly..
- Prepare icing..
- To make icing mix together icing sugar and lemon zest, mix well. Add lemon juice until you have a smooth, slightly runny icing. Drizzle over cookie bars and cut..
When magic is already built into the title I'm. After seeing a blueberry crumb bar on another site, I immediately wanted to make them but the first recipe seemed overly fussy. cup blueberry preserves. Enjoy this Blueberry Shortbread Bars Recipe! Загрузка. Milk Bar's Compost Cookies might get all of the attention, but these Blueberry and Cream Cookies might just be the sleeper hit at all of the Milk Bar locations due to their awesome inspiration—the. Blueberry Cookie Bars Don't you love versatile recipes?