BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs.
You can have BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 6 slice of american cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs step by step
- Divide burger six ways.
- Make patties and sprinkle with garlic salt and minced onion..
- Add slice of cheese to patty..
- Form into the size and shape of brats..
- Wrap each in two slices of bacon, put on a skewer and secure with toothpick. Grill until cooked through..
- Five minutes before done brush with BBQ sauce..
- Serve on skewer or brat buns.