Hearty Fish & Chips.
You can have Hearty Fish & Chips using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Fish & Chips
- Prepare 2 of dory fillets.
- It's 1 of hard boiled egg.
- It's 1 of potato (or sweet potato).
- You need of Romaine, iceberg lettuce or any type of salad.
- You need of Mayonnaise or Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing.
- Prepare of Lemon juice (half fruit).
- It's of Dried thymes or rosemary.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Tomatoes/baby tomatoes.
Hearty Fish & Chips step by step
- Let the towel dried dory fillets sit in lemon juice, salt & pepper, olive oil and the herbs. Leave for 15 mins before grill or pan grilled them until golden brown/cooked..
- For egg salad. Slice off the hard boiled egg and mix in the mayo/roasted sesame dressing and put in the romaine/icerberg lettuce and tomato. Best served chilled..
- Clean the potatoes, slice them into fingers/fries shape and boil for 5-10minutes. Drain them well, coat with olive oil before baking or simply fry in hot oil. Sprinkle coarse salt before serve..