Creamy blueberry banana french toast. This Blueberry Banana French Toast Bake has fresh bananas and blueberries baked in a fuss-free French toast breakfast. In this baked French toast recipe, you start with a layer of bananas in the baking dish, and then top them with cubed French bread. This Blueberry Banana French Toast is the ultimate homemade breakfast!
If you love easy French toast recipes then you should also check out my Crockpot Eggnog French Toast Casserole and this easy Baked French Toast recipe. When I want something special to serve my guests for a Saturday or Sunday brunch, I turn to this recipe. It's wonderful during the spring and early summer because the blueberries are particularly good this time of year. —Patricia C. You can have Creamy blueberry banana french toast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy blueberry banana french toast
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 small of banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 oz of strawberry banana blended yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 6 slice of whole wheat bread.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Add the other piece of bread on top, sandwich style. Blueberries and bananas are the perfect flavors for this favorite brunch food, providing just the perfect amount of sweetness. Dip your toast into the batter and place on the hot skillet. Plate and top with topping of your choice.
Creamy blueberry banana french toast step by step
- Add blueberries and banana to bowl and mash. Then add yogurt, 1/4 cup milk and pudding mix and mix well..
- Place mixture into a small pot and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Cover and remove from heat, set aside..
- Beat eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and milk together in medium bowl..
- Preheat skillet to 350° and grease with butter..
- Dip slices of bread into egg mixture and place on hot skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3 minutes..
- Meanwhile, place fruit mixture back on low heat, mix well and cover..
- Take toast off the skillet, top with fruit mixture and powdered sugar. Enjoy!.
Learn how to make Creamy banana French toast casserole & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. In a medium-size bowl, beat together the cream cheese, banana, and nutmeg. Banana Blueberry French Toast Bake is a sweet overnight breakfast with fresh blueberries and bananas, crumble topping, and maple syrup to · Energizing Maca, Almond Butter & Cacao Overnight Oats An energizing, creamy + satisfying breakfast that's perfect for transitioning from summer to fall. Overnight Banana Pecan Streusel French Toast Bake is the perfect easy breakfast or brunch.