Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Tips: To store muffins, allow them to cool completely and place in an air-tight container or Ziploc bag at room temperature. To get that fresh-out-of-the-oven taste, warm muffins in the microwave. I made some modifications - i added some shakes of cinnamon and some vanilla extract.
Blueberries are grown right here in the Midwest, and they In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and soda. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add oatmeal mixture, oil and eggs. Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins - Healthy, hearty muffins loaded with juicy blueberries and refreshing orange flavor! You can have Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest, fresh.
- It's 1 tbsp of orange juice, fresh.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- It's 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's dash of ground cinnamon.
- It's dash of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries, fresh.
Monkey Muffins are a delicious banana muffin recipe, loaded with coconut & chocolate chips! These make the perfect breakfast to make your day happy! A healthy breakfast or on-the-go snack, these tasty muffins aren't overly sweet, with tangy pops of cranberries and crunchy Quaker oats oatmeal has long been a favorite breakfast here too! (We love it with frozen blueberries.) But it's nice to mix it up and cranberry. I absolutely LOVE having healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins because they're quick, easy & best of all, I can freeze.
Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix butter, egg, milk, vanilla, orange zest and orange juice together in small bowl..
- Mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg together in large bowl..
- Create well in dry ingredients. Pour in wet ingredients and stir..
- Gently fold in blueberries..
- Grease standard size muffin tin. Fill each tin about 2/3 full..
- Sprinkle additional blueberries, oats, and/or sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool at least 5 minutes before removing from pan..
I broke off a corner of the muffin, staining my fingers with blueberry juice, and handed it over. I think I managed to get about three bites of that muffin. I got this recipe from the blueberry u-pick it farm that we go to every summer. There's nothing like a fresh blueberry muffin. I make a flax blueberry muffin just for youuuu… True story.