One Killer Burger.
You can cook One Killer Burger using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Killer Burger
- It's 2 lb of 80/20 ground beef(can use sirloin,chuck or round).
- You need 1/2 lb of chorizo sausage(mild or medium).
- It's 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- It's 4 slice of colb jack cheese/pepper jack cheese(or shredded).
- Prepare slice of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- It's 1 of sliced onions.
- You need 1 of sliced pickles.
- Prepare 8 slice of cooked bacon.
- You need 1 of Chipotle mayo(recipe in directions).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
One Killer Burger instructions
- In large bowl, combine beef, chorizo and minced onion. Divide into 4 large patties or 6 smaller ones..
- Grill to your liking (well, med., rare, etc...) I cook mine to a internal temp. of 155°F. Top with cheese and let start meting right before transferring to a platter..
- Chipotle mayo-- 1/2 cup your favorite mayo and stir in 1-2 TBL. chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. If you like it really spicy you can add more adobe sauce or chop up a pepper and add in, 1 TBL. lime juice. Stir well..
- Dress buns with chipotle mayo place patty on bun then add toppings of your liking to your burgers..