Thai sukiyaki with red bean curds sauce. A high quality product from well-known Pantainorasingh brand. This sauce is used to enhance the flavor of vegetarian dishes, and it's also a good dipping sauce for fried meat It's especially tasty if added to chicken stock then vegetables are boiled in the soup, to make Chinese/Thai style Sukiyaki. Product Reviews. (No reviews yet) Write a Review.
Add the red fermented bean curd, white pepper, sesame oil, five spice powder, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic powder, onion powder, and baking soda—everything except the cornstarch and frying oil. Using your hands, work the mixture until the marinade evenly coats the ribs. Sukiyaki is one of the most popular hot pot dishes in Japan. You can have Thai sukiyaki with red bean curds sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai sukiyaki with red bean curds sauce
- It's of 150 grams of each slices chicken and pork.
- It's 5 of leaves of Chinese cabbage ,1c of green onion and salary together, 2c of chicken stock, 1/2c of colriflower,.
- It's 1 of pack of vermicelli noodle, 1 slide carrot, 2eegs, 3tb spoon of vegetables oil, 1ts of pepper, 1ts of sugar, 2 teaspoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of chicken stock powder, 2tb of white sesame seeds,.
- You need 1 of for the red sauce: 3tb spoon of red bean cur.
- You need 2 of thai red chilies cut half.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped pickled garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped coriander with roots.
- It's 2 tbsp of spoon of saseme oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ts? spoon of fish sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of of chicken stock powder.
It has a sweet and salty flavor a little bit like teriyaki sauce, but with beef and vegetable Although Sukiyaki is a Japanese "national" food like sushi, it is different by region. In eastern Japan (Kanto), they use a premixed sauce called "Warishita". Fermented red bean curd (aka fermented red tofu) is a tofu that has been preserved in salt, rice wine, red yeast rice and spices. Not to be confused with the white fermented tofu which has a slightly milder taste and is used more in sauces and condiments.
Thai sukiyaki with red bean curds sauce step by step
- For making the sauce: in the blender add the following red bean sauce ingredients into the blender and blend till the sauce become smooth..
- In the marinate bowl beat in eggs ,pepper, stock powder, sugar,saseme seeds and light soy sauce mix together and add meat set aside for 40 minutes..
- In the pot heat vegetables oil till hot then add marinate meat keep stirring till the meat cook add chicken stock and vegetables boil for 5 minutes then in go the noodles, teast the soup should taste sweet from vegetables and the marinate sauce. Pour half of red bean sauce into the sukiyaki soup turn off heat right away. Served while hot with the rest of red sauce..
Find recipes with bean curd on Yummly. From Chinese fried bean curd sandwiches or braised bean curd with mushrooms to drunken noodles and shredded pork with bean curd, discover new ways to cook with bean curd right here. Which type of dish are you looking for? Thai spicy red curry with coconut milk, pineapple, tomato and barbeque pork. Stir-fry rice noodle with egg, bean curd, and crushed peanut.