Cream cheese Flan. Rich and Creamy Flan with a beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation. Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover. Learn how to make the ultimate dessert, Cream Cheese Flan!
Smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's cheesecake and flan rolled into one sweet treat! Cream Cheese Flan, Dulce Candy, Holiday Festival, Dessert Recipes, Desserts, Tiramisu, Goodies, Sweets, Chocolate. Cream Cheese Flan is rich and extra creamy. You can have Cream cheese Flan using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese Flan
- You need 1 of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of cup of sugar (for caramel).
- You need 1 of tsp. vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese at room temp..
- You need 1/2 of tsp. of lime zest.
The beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation. This recipe of leche flan with cream cheese takes this popular Filipino dessert to another level. The sugar was caramelized first in a loaf pan on the stovetop and then set aside to cool for a bit. Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel.
Cream cheese Flan instructions
- In an oven proof pan pour the cup of sugar. Set the temperature to medium low and let the sugar melt until it turns to a light caramel color. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.*Do not let it burn. It will taste bitter if you do so..
- In a blender add all the ingredients. Blend until everything is well incorporated. Then carefully pour the mixture inside the caramel pan. You will hear crackling, do not worry this is normal..
- Preheat oven at 375°F. Put the pan at 'Bain Marie', Maria bath or double boiler. Add at least 2 cups of water on the bottom pan and then put the caramelized pan with flan mixture inside the other pan. Cook for at least an hour. Check the water halfway through in case you need to add more. You'll know it's done when the center is firm. Then take out and let cool for at least 2 hours..
While this cream cheese leche flan comes together in the oven, you can also opt to steam it until the knife inserted in the middle of the flan comes out clean. Learn how to make Caramel-Cream Cheese Flan. Cream cheese and coconut cream lend the perfect amount of tropical sweetness to this deliciously Also, don't overmix your flan mixture. Excess bubbles will cause bubbles to form while cooking. Caramel Cream Cheese Custard (Flan de Queso)Eating Well.