Quinoa Upma steak.
You can cook Quinoa Upma steak using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Upma steak
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- It's 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 6-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped beans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of broccoli.
- It's 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 of chopped potato.
- It's as needed of For garnish- strawberry slices with mango chutney.
Quinoa Upma steak instructions
- Dry roast the quinoa for 2 minutes. Then soak it in 1 cup of water. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker add mustard seeds, urad dal, asafoetida, curry leaves, saute for a few seconds then add onion chopped, green chilli chopped, saute till translucent. Add chopped vegetables saute little, then add salt to taste Add sugar. Then add soaked quinoa and mix it thoroughly. Now add 2 cups boiling water, coriander leaves and mix well..
- Cover with lid and cook it for 7 minutes.After 10 minutes release the cooker then serve hot..