Conkity's Crab Cakes.
You can have Conkity's Crab Cakes using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Conkity's Crab Cakes
- It's 1 lbs of crab meat.
- You need 1/2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/2 cup of French Fried Onions.
- It's 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Conkity's Crab Cakes step by step
- Mix everything in large bowl, adding the crab last. Form into patties 4 large, or 8 small..
- With some olive oil and/or butter on a medium heat cook patties 2-4 minutes on each side..
- You can use mayo instead of Greek yogurt, but I have a distaste for mayo..