Vienna with slaw. See great recipes for Crispy Vienna sausage kebabs, Vienna sausages on a bun too! More information on "VIENNA SAUSAGE WITH HOT SLAW": Images NYPL Digital Gallery, Flickr, Google Images. The slaw is perfect for pulled pork or chicken barbecue.
The album peaked at number one on the Austrian Albums Chart. The classic schnitzel is a fillet of meat, most often veal as in the Vienna schnitzel from Austria, which is thinly sliced and tenderised, then dusted lightly in seasoned flour. Today's recipe is more about the slaw than the pork. You can have Vienna with slaw using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vienna with slaw
- It's 6 of Vienna sausages, 1 can.
- It's 2 of hotdog buns.
- Prepare to taste of sweet pickle relish, with green food coloring added.
- Prepare 1 of kosher dill pickle cut into spears.
- Prepare to taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 4 of street peppers.
- It's 1/2 cup of coleslaw, see any of my recipes for coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of optional mayonnaise.
I used my Dr Pepper Shredded Pork for this sandwich Spicy pulled pork sandwiches made extra divine with a generous topping of cilantro slaw. Delicious and refreshing Kohlrabi Slaw with cilantro, jalapeño and lime! A simple, healthy kohlrabi recipe you can make today! Thinly sliced Brussels sprouts replace the usual cabbage in this bright and crunchy slaw.
Vienna with slaw step by step
- Toast the buns.
- Fry the Vienna sausages in the oil till a bit crispy.
- Add sausages to buns add your condiments add slaw last. Serve hope you enjoy!.
We tend to get requests at Slaw to publish notices of upcoming events of interest to the legal profession. And often we'll come across such planned events in the course of checking out the news. Walk the streets once used by horse-drawn carriages and take a coffee break in one of numerous cafés just around the corner. The Asian Slaw dressing perfectly complements the slaw itself with deep Asian flavors. Asian Slaw is a great salad for leftovers!