Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs. Move over hamburgers -these turkey burgers studded with feta cheese, Kalamata olives, and oregano are fabulous. Ground turkey makes a great burger. It makes an even better one with feta cheese and kalamata olives.
Add chicken and cheese; mix lightly but thoroughly (mixture will be sticky). Olives, roasted peppers and feta add great flavor to these burgers, and these lean patties give burger night a refreshing change of pace (and place). Ground chicken gets a welcome moisture lift with the addition of feta cheese, but be sure to keep an eye on the burgers so they aren't overcooked and dry. You can cook Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs
- You need 2 of soft buns.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of feta cheese, diced (or you could use goat cheese).
- You need 2 of figs.
- You need 3 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- Prepare 150 g of ground beef.
- You need of fresh chives, thinly sliced.
- You need of some Arugula salad.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of pine nuts.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
Serve the burgers with the sauce. Easy Turkey Burger with Feta, Cucumber and RanchLa Jolla Mom. Spinach and Feta Turkey Burger with Tzatziki SauceSkinny Ms. Our Fig and Feta Salad combines the textures of smooth feta, complex figs, and crunchy hazelnuts to leave your taste buds feeling incredibly satisfied.
Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs instructions
- Cook the onions, with some olive oil and a pinch of salt, first at high heat for 4 min until golden, then cover it at low heat and stir from time to time. Set about 15 min..
- Meanwhile, slice figs, set them in an oven-friendly dish and pour the honey all over them. Cook for 5 min. at 160°C. Leave in the oven..
- Mix in a bowl the ground beef with salt, pepper, one egg yolk and a few chives. Shape two patties, set aside..
- In a pan at high heat (without any fat) throw the pine nuts until goldened/brownished –about 7 min, stiring regularly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a very hot skillet, sear the beef patties (2-3 min each side)..
- At the same time, grill the buns. As soon as the beef is done, display a bun, a layer of caramelized onions, the beef patty, a layer of roasted figs, 1 tbsp. feta cheese, diced, a few leaves of Aragula Salad, top with pine nuts and finally the top bun..
I have the solution: spinach and feta burgers with garlic aioli. To the burgers, I like to add a thick slice of fresh tomato, a few baby spinach leaves, extra feta crumbles (of course!) and a My burgers were great, unless my family revolts, it will be awhile before I make and eat a plain old cheese burger. See great recipes for Everything Bagel Fried Onion Cream cheese Cheddar Cheese Burger too! Roast a block of feta and the first time you taste it, you'll wonder, Why did I waste so much of my life eating baked brie? Spreadably soft, with a tangy, salty, rich flavor, baked feta is easy to make and almost impossible to I'll be too busy stuffing my face with roasted feta and fig compote to hear you.