Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip.
You can cook Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip
- Prepare of For the tzatziki sauce:.
- You need 1 of large english cucumber, peeled, quarted lengthwise and seeded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried dill.
- It's 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 6 tbsp of FRONT STREET HEAT.
- It's of For the dip:.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of purple onion, diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of red pepper, diced.
- It's 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
Front Street Heat Greek Feta Dip step by step
- In a colander, sprinkle cucumber with 1/2 tsp. of salt and allow to sit for 30 minutes, turning several times. Pat cucumbers dry with paper towel and finely dice..
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for tzatziki sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a 9x9 baking dish, spread tzatziki as first layer. As second layer, top tzatziki with tomatoes, onions and peppers. Top with feta cheese as final layer..
- Serve with tortilla chips..