Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole - it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
Cheesy Chicken Casserole is the perfect easy casserole when you're short on time (or ingredients)! Pasta is tossed with chicken, peppers, onions, and mixed into shortcut cheesy sauce. Finally, this chicken casserole recipe is topped with even more cheese. You can have Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole
- It's of Chicken (either 3 thigh/leg pieces or 4 boneless skinless breasts).
- Prepare of Tater tots (enough to cover the bottom of a 9x12 pan.
- It's 1 jar of Cheese dip.
- You need 7 of bacon strips (or bacon bits).
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch seasoning.
- You need 4 cups of cheese.
- It's 1/2 can of fried onions.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup Monterey. This Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is a one-dish dinner that's simple to mix up and put in the oven, and the whole family will love it! I think tacos and steak were the most common answers, but one reader named Pam answered Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole. Cheesy Southwestern Chicken Casserole. by Alexis deBoschnek.
Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Casserole will be done in 20 minutes at this temperature..
- Boil or fry the chicken until almost done. Then shred or chop into chunks..
- Grease your 9x12 pan and line the tater tots on it..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the tater tots.
- Mix the chicken and cheese dip then spread evenly over the cheese and tater tots..
- Cook bacon until crispy, then crumble over the cheesy chicken mixture..
- Add another layer of cheese, then a layer of fried onions..
- Add final layer of cheese, and place into pre-heated oven..
- Once cooked, plate up portions, and top with sour cream..
A Hearty Chicken Casserole Built on Pantry Staples. This recipe makes great use of canned goods and spices that are likely already in your pantry. Shredded chicken is incorporated into cheddar-y scalloped potatoes. My whole family loved this casserole! I used Betty Crocker's AuGratin Potatoes mix in a box and it turned out great!!