Kickin' Chorizo Chillie.
You can cook Kickin' Chorizo Chillie using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kickin' Chorizo Chillie
- You need of Large family pack of minced beef.
- Prepare 1000 mg of ? sauce.
- You need 150 ml of ?.
- You need Pack of ?.
- You need 5 of x garlic.
- Prepare 4 of x ? - Hot.
- It's 6 of x pickled Green chilli.
- You need 1 of x tin of kidney beans.
- You need 1 of x tin baked beans.
- You need 1 of x tin of fava beans.
- It's 2 of x Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of x large onion.
- It's 2 of x ?- chopped into small cubes.
- It's 2 of x packets of chilli mix.
- You need 1 of x chorizo sausage.
- It's 1 of x table spoon of paprika powder.
- It's 2 of x tbs of ? powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It's 5 of Bay leaves.
Kickin' Chorizo Chillie step by step
- Brown the mince, add garlic, ?, garlic, green chilli Bay leaf, paprika, black pepper, ? powder..
- Once beef is browned, drop 2 packs of chilli mix into 160ml of water and stir in. Pour in the tomato sauce, add the 3 types of beans. Mix it all up.
- Chop up and wash the 2 green peppers, carrots and onion. Mix in then add the ?.
- Cook for 45 mins on low, stir so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot..
- Peel then fry the chopped chorizo before adding this to the pot.
- Cook on low for another 45 mins..