Tuna Casserole Cakes.
You can cook Tuna Casserole Cakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole Cakes
- Prepare 4 cups of crushed Potato chips, 10 ounces.
- It’s 12 ounces of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 20 ounces of canned tuna fish 3 cans drained.
- You need 2 of large eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s As needed of oil for frying.
Tuna Casserole Cakes instructions
- Mix the tuna, potato chips, and soup in a bowl..
- Form the cakes.
- Coat with flour.
- Then egg.
- Then breadcrumbs..
- Set on parchment paper and put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.