Twice Baked Heaven Casserole. This Twice Baked Potato Casserole has all your favorite flavors from a twice baked potato but in a delicious casserole form! That's what this Twice Baked Potato Casserole is all about. Last week my husband had a potluck at work.
When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise in half. Twice baked potatoes get turned into a creamy, cheesy casserole that instantly become everyone's favorite side. It's an easy no fuss way to turn simple baked potatoes into something extravagant. You can have Twice Baked Heaven Casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Heaven Casserole
- Prepare 6 medium of Russet Potatoes.
- It's 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- It's 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- It's 2 large of Spanish Onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of Chives.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- It's of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar.
This is the BEST potato casserole ever! Scrub the potatoes, then place them on baking sheets. In this video, we'll show you how to take twice baked potatoes to the next level. Scooped-out baked potatoes, crumbled bacon, sour cream, butter, Cheddar cheese and some herbs and spices are mashed together and spread into a Get the recipe for Twice Baked Potato Casserole with Bacon.
Twice Baked Heaven Casserole instructions
- Oil potatoes and bake at 350 for an hour or until fully cooked..
- Cook bacon and let cool. Crumble and set aside..
- Chop onions and garlic cloves in processor..
- Let potatoes cool for a couple minutes, cut up into manageable pieces for blending in processor or blender..
- Add a handful of potatoes to processor, then half a stick of butter. Let butter melt..
- When butter has melted, add milk and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Blend..
- When mixture is smooth, add a cup of chopped potatoes and remaining half stick of butter and let stand until butter is softened. Blend again..
- Add sour cream and remaining potatoes to processor and blend until smooth. Once all potatoes are added, blend mixture while adding remaining shredded cheddar cheese. Blend..
- Scoop mixture into casserole dish. Add chives, crumbled bacon and sprinkle shredded cheddar on top. Let bake for 20 minutes at 350..
- Buon appetite! ???.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole - a simple and delicious side dish of potatoes, cheese, sour cream and bacon. Cheesy and full of bacon, this side dish casserole is amazing. It has all the flavors of a loaded potato, just in casserole form. Capture the fabulous flavor of twice-baked potatoes without having to fill individual shells. Twice Baked Potato Casserole is less labour intensive than traditional twice-baked potatoes, but with all the cheese, bacon and green onions you love.