Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa!.
You can cook Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa! using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa!
- Prepare 1 of coffee mug.
- It's 1 of Cocoa powder (I recommend the Hershey's brand).
- You need 1 of milk.
- It's 1 of sugar (if desired).
Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa! instructions
- Microwave milk in coffee mug for 1 minute. (Make sure mug is microwavable! Or else blerrr!!).
- After microwaving, add cocoa powder and stir (I recommend using 1 tablespoon of powder for every 8 oz of milk you use. Most coffee mugs will hold 6-8 oz of liquid.).
- Microwave for 1 more minute and stir.
- You can now add some sugar if you want. (The drink will be very bitter if sugar is not added! Yuck!).
- If drink is still too cool, go ahead and microwave, 1 minute at a time, to suit your tastes. Make sure you stir in between microwaving!.
- Feel free to top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate or caramel. Marshmallows and chocolate chips make it even better! :).