Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing.
You can cook Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing
- You need of For the cake.
- You need 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It's of For the frosting.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cake w/Cream Cheese Icing step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days!.