Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake.
You can have Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake
- You need 200 g of self raising flour.
- You need 200 g of softened butter.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 TSP of baking power.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Decoration.
- You need of Ready to roll icing.
- You need of Decorations to suit.
- You need 200 g of white chocolate.
- Prepare 200 g of double cream.
Eddie's 1st Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix all of the cake ingredients together in a bowl.
- Butter your baking tin and pour the mixture in evenly.
- Pop in the oven at 190C for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let the cake cool..
- Add the chocolate and double cream in a bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir and then let cool until it is a thick paste..
- Add the mixture to the top of the cake, ideal for a drip effect. Once nearly dry, add your final decorations..