You can have Tzatziki Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tzatziki Sauce
- You need 1 Cup of Cucumber (About 1 Whole Cucumber).
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbl of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 Tbl of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dill.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Oregano.
Tzatziki Sauce step by step
- First, peel the cucumber until all the skin is removed. Next, cut the cucumber in half (lengthwise). Then, use a spoon or other utensil to remove the seeds from the cucumber. Then, use a grater to grate the cucumber into shreds onto a cloth or paper towel (cloth preferred.) Finally, wrap up all of the cucumber shreds into the towel and squeeze as much juice/water out of the cucumber shreds that you can. *Note: Make sure that there aren't any shreds of cloth or paper in the cucumbers*.
- Add the cucumber shreds, sour cream, lemon juice, and spices (garlic salt, black pepper, dill, and oregano) into a bowl..
- Stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed and incorporated..
- Feel free to continue to add ingredients to the sauce until it has the flavor you desire. Then, serve to dip, or store it in the fridge, and allow it to rest..