Mexican Hot Chocolate...microwave. Frozen Hot Chocolate - Non-Alcoholic Drink Miniseries. Mexican Hot Chocolate - How To Make Mexican Hot Chocolate. I'm totally weird about it, I know.
Hot Chocolate and Homemade Chocolate Mix. Here the hot and humid weather favors the production of cacao. Farmers go to work before dawn and come back home a little afternoon. You can cook Mexican Hot Chocolate...microwave using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Hot Chocolate...microwave
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate pieces.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla flavour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of sugar (optional).
Most hot chocolates are made with only cocoa powder, and unless you can get the finest quality (which can be expensive), contains hardly any real chocolate. For this recipe, all you need is a microwave and a few ingredients. So I had to stick it back in the microwave for another minute. It still turned out very good though.
Mexican Hot Chocolate...microwave instructions
- In a big microwave safe deep dish,add chocolate,coffee,water and microwave at 100% powe for 4-5 min.Stir in between..
- Add rest of the ingredients.stir it throughly.microwave at 80% power 6-7 min.stir in between..
- Add sugar as desired..
- serve hot....:-).
Mexican Hot Chocolate - Cozy up with a cup of vegan hot chocolate made with cocoa, cinnamon and chili spice! It's easy to make on the stovetop or in the slow cooker and makes a delicious crowd-pleasing warm and festive winter drink! If you like a little kick in your food (or if you have a cold you can't shake), this is the perfect addition. This Mexican Hot Chocolate recipe is made with cocoa powder, cinnamon, vanilla and a mix of chili powders for just a touch of warmth. It has just the right amount of chocolate and spice.