Taco Casserole basic.
You can cook Taco Casserole basic using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Casserole basic
- It's 3 lb of hamburger meat.
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of southwest blend frozen veggies.
- You need 15 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 7 oz of salsa con queso dip.
- It's 2 oz of shredded cheese.
- You need 5 medium of handful of corn chips.
Taco Casserole basic step by step
- Brown hambuger in skillet and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce & veggies to hamburger in skillet. Set a side.
- Crush up corn chips and add to bottom of casserole dish..
- Cover chips with meat mixture.
- Spoon salsa con queso over the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes uncovered.
- Add lettuce, chopped tomatoes, avocado & sour cream to serve or eat plain.