Easy Cheezy Lasagna. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. Also.i omitted the mozzarella layer in the middle. Easy Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
You don't even have to cook the noodles for this speedy yet impressive pasta dinner. Discover this marvelously melty Classic Cheese Lasagna. Make this terrifically cheesy dish with ricotta filling, pasta sauce and noodles today! You can have Easy Cheezy Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheezy Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 6 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of Ggarlic powder.
- It's of Dried parsley or parsley flakes.
- Prepare 8 cup of boiling water.
To some, eating lasagna without the rich taste of oozing, melted cheese is a crime. Is there anything better then lasagna loaded with cheese? Serving this lasagna with fresh baked Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread is like the icing on the cake, the perfect finish! A simple lasagna recipe made with crushed tomatoes and seasonings mixed with ground beef, then layered with noodles and cheese.
Easy Cheezy Lasagna instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick..
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled..
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts..
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes..
- In a greased 9" by 9" pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce..
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top..
- Layer with the ricotta mixture..
- Layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving..
View top rated Easy cheese lasagna recipes with ratings and reviews. Ricotta, parsley, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic powder.. dish. These homemade lasagna recipes feature layer upon layer of tender noodles, cheese, sauces, and more. No layering of ingredients for this lasagna. You get the same great flavor of a more complicated dish but exert none of the effort.