Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. Layered Dorito Casserole is an easy family favorite recipe! Lean ground beef is seasoned with Layers of Doritos create a delicious base for this casserole which is then topped with cheese and Any flavor works but I used the Nacho Cheese and it was delicious! This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!
I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video. You can cook Nacho cheese Dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese Dorito casserole
- You need 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, grated.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- It's 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- You need of nonstick cooking spray.
- It's 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- You need of tomatoes.
- It's of onions.
- Prepare of Pico de gallo.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Doritos Make This Casserole a Hit. This gooey, creamy, cheesy casserole is layered with melt-in-your-mouth cheddar, lotsa motsa, zesty Mexican taco beef and beans, tart sour cream, and crunchy Doritos Nacho Cheese chips. Everyone loves this crunchy and flavorful Dorito casserole. It's layered with lots of meat, cheese and (of course!) nacho This recipe is a fun nacho-cheese flavored spin on Mexican Casserole, with the addition of Doritos.
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole instructions
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
The Best Nacho Cheese Casserole Recipes on Yummly Nacho Cheese Burger, Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese Soup, Crock Pot Nacho Cheese Casserole. This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. When it comes to Doritos—or similar corn chips—there are many flavors to choose from, including ranch flavored and spicy nacho cheese. The thing about food blogging, I've realized, is that it may give people the wrong impression about how we live our lives in my house.