1st birthday cake (Red valvet cake without oven). Red velvet cake is the queen of all layer cakes. It's the sweet marriage of yogurt and vanilla with a little cocoa for good measure. Try out this super easy Red Velvet Cake Recipe with ingredients easily available at home.
This is BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe EVER is the recipe my mom used. It's soft, moist and tender, with the perfect red velvet flavor! First things first, I wanted to share this recipe as my mom wrote it, so I used old school McCormick food coloring. You can cook 1st birthday cake (Red valvet cake without oven) using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1st birthday cake (Red valvet cake without oven)
- It's of For red valvet cake.
- It's 1 of +1/4 cup all purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (you can add more if u want more sweet).
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar (sirka).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of red food colour (liquid).
- You need of For cream cheese frosting.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1 cup of cream cheese.
- It's 2.5 cups of icing sugar.
- Prepare of For decoration.
- It's 1 packet of m&ms.
I am not sure whether my son and the kids at the party can have a red velvet cake? i think red velvet cake is fine. the kids might get a bit messy since red velvet tends to rub off on hands but they will enjoy it all the same. Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. How to make Red Velvet Cake at home.
1st birthday cake (Red valvet cake without oven) instructions
- Sb se pehle milk Mein white vinegar add krain or 2 3 mint rakhain.buttermilk tayyar hai..
- Ab 1+1/4 the cup maida or 1tbsp cocoapowder ??.
- 1tsp baking powder and 1/4th tsp baking soda add krain or mix krlain..
- Ab is Mein 1 cup granulated sugar and 1cup oil add krain..
- Sath hi Jo buttermilk bnaya thà wo b add krdain or mix krlain.1tsp vanilla essence.
- Or 1tsp red food colour b add krdian.mein ne liquid red food colour add kia hai..
- Ab 8×8 ka cake pan Lai lain or isay grease Kar ke baking paper laga dain or tayyar kia hua cake better add krain.or preheat ki Hui pateeli Mein 25 mint ke liye low to medium flame par bake krlain..
- 25 mint Mein cake bake hojayga toothpick se check krlain.ab cake ko nikal Kar kisi wire rack or rakh thanda krlain.khayal rahay kisi wire rack par ya aisi cheez or rakhain his se air pas wo wrna heat se cake brtn Mein chipak jata hai..
- Jab cake cool hojaye to isay center se cut krlain 2 layer mein..
- Ab cheese cream frosting tayyar krlaitay hain. Pehle butter and cream cheese ko alag alag bowl Mein beat krlain.butter ko itna beat krn hai ke uska colour change ho Kar white hojaye or size Mein double hojaye Phr dono ko mix krlain or beat krain.ab is Mein slow slow icing sugar add krtay jayn or beat krain. mazaydar cream cheese frosting tayyar hai.isay piping bag Mein daal lain.mein ne frosting ko ziyada thick nahi kia hai agr AP thick chahtay Hain to 3cups icing sugar add krain..
- Or isay dono layers par laga lain..
- Ab aik paper par cake mould draw krlain or isay 3equal sizes Mein divide krdain as shown in picture..
- 3parts Mein paper ko cut krlain.aur no 1 bana lain.as shown in picture..
- Ab paper ke parts ko cake par rakhtay jayn or cake cut krtay jayn.3no parts cut krlain..
- Or same paper ki trha cake ke pieces ko 1 no ki trah assemble krlain.Mein ne isay cutting board par arrange kia hai AP cake board par bhi krsktay hain.ab is Mein cream cheese frosting lagayn Jahan jahan joint Kia hai usay frosting laga Kar achi trha fix krdain.or phr isay frosting se poora cover krdain..
- Last Mein Mein ne M&Ms laga diye hain because mairi daughter ne cake sath bnaya hai to ye unka idea hai..
A Step by Step Red Velvet Cake Recipe By Kitchen with Amna. Moist and tender Red Velvet Bundt Cake with cream cheese frosting. Made this for my daughter's birthday and was a hit! Loved the detailed instructions, we knew it would be good in taking the time to mix exactly as laid. Make Chowhound's red velvet cake recipe for an impressive, irresistibly moist cake topped with sweet cream cheese frosting.