Buttery Southwest Cornbread.
You can cook Buttery Southwest Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttery Southwest Cornbread
- Prepare 1 box of jiffy corn bread mix.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 can of creamed corn.
- It's 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of diced jalapeños (optional).
- It's 1/4 cup of salsa (I used clints salsa, but use whatever kind is your fav).
- Prepare 1/2 stick of melted butter.
Buttery Southwest Cornbread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine melted butter, creamed corn, jalapeños if using, and salsa . Mix well..
- Add the egg and combine together..
- Mix the jiffy in with the wet ingredients, blend in the cheese, and mix in the sour cream last..
- Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake for 45-55 minutes until brown..