Kit Kat Birthday Cake.
You can have Kit Kat Birthday Cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- You need 200 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of Flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of mild water.
- You need 50 ml of oil.
- It’s of Cream:.
- You need 600 ml of thickened cream.
- You need 200 g of milkchocolate.
- You need of Decoration:.
- You need 10 of small pack KitKat.
- It’s 2 of big pack M&M.
Kit Kat Birthday Cake instructions
- Separate the eggs. Firstly mix the eggyolk with sugar and add the water and and the oil..
- Put 200 g flour in a bowl and mix with cocoa and baking powder..
- Add the flour mix to the sugar+eggyolk+oil+water mix..
- Mix the egg white with a pinch of salt. Carefully put this to the mixture..
- Put in a springform and bake it on 160 Celsius 30 minutes. (or when you think it is ready).
- If your cake cool down cut half and put chocolate cream in. And on the top and the side..
- Chocolate cream: 600 ml thickened cream mix with robot machine and put 200 g milk chocolate in..
- Carefully place on the side thenchocolate sticks and pour on the top the M&M..
- My final result is like on the picture..
- Enjoy it.😇.