Chocolate Birthday cake??.
You can have Chocolate Birthday cake?? using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Birthday cake??
- Prepare 4 cups of Flour.
- It's 12 of eggs.
- You need 1 of whole simas butter.
- You need 2 cups (400 g) of sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It's 3 teaspoons of vanilla flavour.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Sprinklers.
Chocolate Birthday cake?? step by step
- Cream the butter and the sugar by putting the butter and the 2 cups of sugar into a mixer and mix it until creamy..
- Break all 12 eggs in a bowl and using a whisker, whisk the eggs until smooth and fluffy..
- Add the whisked eggs into the creamed butter and sugar. Using the mixer again, mix until fluffy, add the 3 teaspoon of vanilla flavor and mix again..
- Now to preheat your oven, turn on the oven to 150°c or 302°f so that it can heat up while you are mixing the cake..
- Seive the 4 cups of flour plus the 2 teaspoons of baking powder bit by bit to the wet ingredients and using a spatula, mix thoroughly to get a dropping consistency..
- Take half of the cake mix and add cocoa powder, and leave the other half plain..
- Now grease your cake pan using butter. And using a laddle, pour the chocolate cake mix followed by the plain cake mix bit by bit..
- Transfer the pan into the preheated oven and allow to bake for at least 45 minutes..
- While the cake is baking you can now make the butter icing and the fondant..
- To make the butter icing you will need: Butter Icing sugar & Food colour. Mix them altogether and add the colour of your choice..
- To make the fondant you will need: Gelatin Icing sugar Water & Food colour. Mix them altogether and also add the colour of your choice.
- And when the cake is baked, allow it to cool and decorate it with the fondant and icing sugar..
- Ulala, and now your chocolate birthday cake is ready to be served, sprinkle sprinklers on it. OH YUM?.