Cheesy Cornbread Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Cornbread Casserole using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cornbread Casserole
- It's 2 box of Jiffy mix.
- You need 1 medium of Green pepper.
- You need 12 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 2 cup of Sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 can of Cream corn.
- You need 1 can of Plain corn.
Cheesy Cornbread Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice green peppers.
- Heat butter in pan until melted.
- Add green peppers in butter and let them simmer on medium heat until soft..
- Pour jiffy boxes into a mixing bowl.
- Pour cream corn into the jiffy mix.
- Strain out excess water from the plain corn, then pour corn into jiffy mix..
- Mix ingredients until it's creamy.
- Add melted butter and green peppers into bowl and mix evenly.
- Empty bowl into 13x9 baking pan (I prefer the glass casserole baking pans).
- Once flat in pan, evenly add sour cream to the top of the mixture, (as if your putting frosting on a cake)..
- Spread cheese on top of sour cream ( I use the whole bag).
- Bake for 40 minutes.