Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup. Lightly grease a medium baking dish. Pungent Dijon and fragrant dill are classic pairings for salmon. For the salmon, pat the fish dry using kitchen paper.
Roasted Salmon - An impressive and super easy meal for family gatherings and entertaining. Because the oven temperature is so low, there is a large margin of error between undercooked and overcooked. Lay the salmon fillet on the parchment paper, then shower the fish evenly with the chopped dill, capers, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of salmon fillet, skin on.
- Prepare 1.25 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 6 of limes, the juice of (plus more for serving).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill, but I really recommend fresh).
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
The classic pairing of dill and roasted salmon gets an upgrade with a tangy mustard-caper sauce. Nestle salmon pieces among the vegetables. Juicy, roasted salmon pairs so well with dill and lemon, so the creamy yogurt sauce, which has both, as well as aromatic garlic and chives, is the perfect sauce to serve alongside. Not only is this meal quick and easy to prepare, but it is also so elegant, it can be served for special occasions too.
Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with wax paper and place the salmon, skin side down, in it. Be sure to use a baking dish where the salmon fits snugly, otherwise the sauce will get lost in the corners, and you definitely don't want that!.
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a bowl, bathe the salmon with the resulting sauce..
- Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes. Serve with your favorite starch side (we used a simple white rice with veggies). Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!.
This simple, roasted salmon with creamy dill sauce is easy, delicious and dairy-free. Serve it with roasted potatoes, veggies and lemon wedges for a perfect Why I love this dill sauce for salmon recipe. This is one of my all time favorite salmon recipes. It's simple, flavorful and easy to make. Salmon is a go-to for busy nights because it cooks so quickly and goes with so many different flavors.